We’re happy to list most tokens on KIWI Exchange
KIWI Exchange is not listing any new tokens at the moment, we are currently in testing mode. When we are ready to list we will post an update.
When we do start accepting listings, here’s what we will be looking for before adding a token:
- token contract has verified source code;
- token contract implements the ERC20 interface correctly;
- token has a fixed total supply (that is, new tokens cannot be created after listing);
- token is not a scam and does not promote illegal activities;
Nice to Haves
- token listed on coinmarketcap.com;
- a reputation of “Neutral” or better for the token on etherscan.io;
- token is listed on other exchange(s) and has some trading volume.
Lower Volume Tokens
We’re happy to list well-known, high-volume tokens straight away for our clients.
For less well-known tokens without much volume yet, we’re not sure if the fees we’ll get from clients trading the token will ever cover our costs, which are:
- approx 0.03 ETH in gas costs to create a book contract (and again if it needs upgrading);
- several hours of our time to check the token’s reputation and compatibility, create the contract, and add to this website.
So from organizations asking for their new token to be listed, we would appreciate some of the following:
- a small donation of ETH to our address 0x0E9C82fEdD839a855c763b2b196017A9C763eC9f to cover our gas costs;
- a small donation of your token to the same address - this also lets us double-check it is compatible;
- proof of a trade of KIWI on the KIWI Exchange;
- a link back to exchange.thekiwi.io from your website
- some sort of announcement to your followers / subscribers (ACME Token now listed on exchange.kiwi.online) - or words to that effect.
To get a token listed, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or raise an issue in our github repo. Make sure you let us know the Ethereum address of the token you want listed!